wait up, its loading dude!

Sunday, July 6

The Beginning And The Foreseeable End


I DREAM…

I dream of a day
When everyone's away
The world is dark
Even though its day!
It's the life of solitude I desire
Still its loneliness that I fear
There is burning a hidden fire
With hopes and dreams to fuel the smear

I dream of a time
When no one will have to whine
Bearing the prime
And the sublime
Where you won't have to look very far
Everything you desire will be addressed
Fulfillment will lead to exaggerated power
That is for sure you'll have to remain modest

I dream of a life
Where everyone's alive
Dancing to the tunes
Which they themselves have brewed
Why can't people live the way they want?
Enjoying to the fullest dying with a blast
Why does there have to be a draught?
In a man's heart, whether future or past

I dream of a place
Where there's no one in sight
I wanna go there
All alone every night
Sitting for hours gazing the sky
Hearing the wind whisper in my ear
Counting the stars which are memories gone by
I seek a place where there is no fear


I dream of living
Without a fear of losing
Nothing to gain either
And no question of choosing
Travelling this earth far and across
Acknowledging the sights which few have seen
Doing just this, and just this because
Life is short and there is much to see, much to dream


I dream of a dream
Where all this is true
When that night comes, I won't get up
Enjoying my sleep, never to wake up.
Am not a poet, and this is no poem
Just my heart expressed out in pure
It is the first, and will be the last
After this there won't be any more
For sure.

6 comments:

natasha said...

too good mannnn!!!
truly a reflection of your soul

n do keep wrtn more such stuff 4 vellas like me

Unknown said...

arey amazing yaar......dint knew about this side of urs...
u write really well...mujhe toh pata hi nahi tha ki hamare beech ek poet bhi hai....

Ankur said...

nah koi poet nahi hai.. one n only poem hai!! isse koi poet nahi banta!!! wrote it way back!

Mohit said...

you dream a lot yaar....kitna sota hai itne saare dreams ke liye???:P:P:P..acchi hai waise..

Harry Jerry said...

WoW! :D

Unknown said...

May ur Dreamz come true ... ( no pun intended ! )

website counter