wait up, its loading dude!

Monday, September 1

Its All About The Bike


Here's another stress buster i discovered today!! Washing my bike!!

Its been an irritating day to say the least, feeling all screwed up, didn't even wanna come back to the room, once even contemplated going to chandigarh on the bike....eventually did come back after an hour or so, since i had nothing better to do than sit in the sun, anyways no more about the day.

So parked my bike at gaurav's place, the bike hadnt been washed or pampered in anyway for the past couple of months. There, i saw a tap and a hose, and i was into the washing after that, my bike must be a couple of kilograms lighter now, for all the faridabad dirt and mud and scum is off my bike now!!
The main thing, its a channel to release all your frustration, anger, desperation, everything you feel!! Seeing the loads of mud come off, its as if cleansing my own emotions!!

The bike is shiny shiny now, but wont be the same in a couple of days, all this faridabad dirt is so irritating. Plus faridabad roads aren't all that good for the suspension even. Looking forward to that bike service due at the end of the month!

P.S. i don wanna go to coll today!!!! [:((]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I'm under stress, I treat myself to a nice heavy meal.

Works for me! :P

Rene Lacoste said...

I usually attack chips' packets when I'm stressed :)

Anonymous said...

Good words.

website counter